The biggest leap many Android users have to make is going all-in with Google. E-mail, contacts, search results — Google knows it all. Today is International Data Privacy Day, and the Big G is taking the opportunity to explain its privacy principles in five easy bullet points. Peep them and a cute little explainer video after the break.
Do you worry about how Google treats your data?(online surveys)
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.